Saturday, June 16, 2007

Don't Worry Mommy

I miss you mommy very much

I carry your memory with me
Wherever I go
I live with your memory from
Dawn to dusk

You must remain a part of me
In everything I do, and
Everything I am

You are still very much a part of my life and
That nothing can separate us

There are no days left without
Thinking of you and
Days are not complete without talking to you

I am happy to see each second ticks away
As it tells me I am inching closer to you at every second and
Meet you soon, very soon

Don't worry mommy
You are not going to be alone for long
I am very much on a journey to meet you soon

I am sure you did not liked to leave me alone
But mommy remember you say
Something are not in our hands
Please wait and do not worry

Mommy, I will keep the bonds
Between us strong in the high spirit
Until the day we are
Reunited

No comments:

Post a Comment