Friday, November 16, 2007

A Film Shooting in Chennai

For the first time in my life I happen to see a film shooting very close. Shooting was happening in front of my office and its director is the famous Tamil actor cum director Mr K Bhagyaraj (Bha-giya-raj). Lead actor role is played by his son Shanthanu and lead actress role is by a imported north Indian girl toeing the line of other directors.

Here are the pictures I clicked at that moment...


Director Bhagyaraj is the one who has hands over the white dressed girl who happens to be the lead actress of this movie...


This one I think we got bit closer to the subject... Grey color dressed who also wear grey hat is the Director Bhagyaraj...


Directory Bhagyaraj's son Shanthanu who also is the lead actor of this upcoming movie...


Shooting crew.. A complete coverage...


Director in his seat...


Herione AKA Doll...

1 comment: