Saturday, March 01, 2008

After Company, Car It's Time For Hard Cash! Mrs Victoria A. Saleh Says

After getting Company, Car how good would it be for a Chairman without any cash to spend? Why I need to worry after all there are so many well wishers waiting in line to help me out of all possible ways!!! Yes Mrs. Victoria A. Saleh has decided to credit my account with whopping $7,300,000.00 Million US Dollars. Unimaginable?? Its very true. She has decided to gift that and I'm just waiting for my ICICI Bank to send me a SMS alert of this credit story. I'm not sure whether ICICI Bank knows how to handle this much integers.... I request them to please have a look at your Bank Database and change Salary column type to accommodate this astronomical number. Read this mail of Mrs. Victoria A. Saleh wrote from an undisclosed location....

INHERITANCE

Greetings to you in the name of God Almighty. I am former Mrs. Victoria A. Saleh, a widow to Late Muhammad A Saleh.

I am an old woman, suffering from cancer. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live long, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very severe stage.

My late husband died in an air crash on the 31st October 1999 in an Egyptian airline Boeing 990 with other passengers on board. You can confirm this fact from the website which was aired by the BBC WORLD NEWS (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm) and my only daughter died in BOMB ATTACK LONDON.

My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. My personal physician told me that I may not live for so long and I am so scared about this. So, I now decided to divide part of this wealth, by contributing to the well being of less privileged people and handicapped in the society of world America, Canada, Africa, Europe and Asian Countries.

This mission, who will no doubt be tasking had made me to recently relocate to Europe where I live presently. I selected you forthis Purpose and prayed over it, I am willing to donate the sum of $7,300,000.00 Million US Dollars to you for the development of thewell being handicaped in the society and also as aids for the less privileged around your country, and i have map out $1,700.000.00 foryour personal use in this work.

Please note that, this fund is lying in a Security Bank. I will forward to you the application of claim for the transfer of the money in your name or your home. Please, do not reply me if you have the intention of using this fund for personal use, than enhancement of the comfort of the Handicapped.

Forward to me your full contact thus:

Your full name:
Your full address:
Your telephone number:
Your fax Number:
Your full company name:
Your age:

Lastly, I want you/your home to be praying for me as regards my entire life and my health because I have come to find out since my spiritual birth lately that wealth acquisition without God one's life is vanity upon vanity.

Please reply to my private email : vic.saleh2007@yahoo.com.hk

I await your reply.

MRS Victoria A. Saleh.

I'm very pained at your life story Mrs. Victoria A. Saleh. May god bless your ill fated Daughter and Husband's soul. I decided to spend money as you wish. So please make the transaction ASAP. I'm eagerly waiting for my mobile SMS alert from ICICI Bank. Thanks a lot(?!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment