Tuesday, May 05, 2009

@ Chennai Spencer's Shopping Mall



After long years(some 6 years) I get to visit Spencer's Shopping Mall, Mount Road, Chennai, thanks to Super Supra(my friend Subramania Siva's nick). After having a stupendous meal at Srinivasa Andhra Mess, Sydoji Lane, Triplicane we went straight into one of the Chennai's largest Air conditioned shopping mall Spencer's. The Spencer's stood for its fame of colorful, joy full shopping experience.

I last visited Spencer's when I was in Chennai in 2003/04 for my B.E academic project. That time I was visiting with Dhana & Sathish.

the caveat with colorful, joy full shopping @ Spencer's come at exorbitant cost for any thing you pick. To simply enjoy the Spencer's, follow this principle roam - rest - roam, rest assured...



Clicked this Mount Road LIC building, which is on the way to Spencer's..
This was once Chennai's tallest building with 13(not sure may be 14) storeys


Chennai Mount Road LIC building


You can see what Chennai peak Summer can do to busiest Mount Road...


Finally into Spencer's... Phase 3 Atrium


Spencer's Phase 2 Atrium


Spencer's Phase 1 Atrium


Super Supra


A promo stall


Stansfield School of Business building right opposite to Spencer's


Who else... It's me.. Karthikeyan..


Legend.. Up Close... ;)


Not so Legend.. but since friend of a Legend(Of course its me) he could stand chance to enter into history books...


A warrior on war(foot) path... Never mind where this warrior's army... It's all top secret...

No comments:

Post a Comment