Friday, March 05, 2010

Very First!! Own!! and a Happy Car!!!

After a long long long long wait... We finally got our first!!! Yes the first car of ours!! Back in 2004 we started talking about owning one car and then our life has taken to roller coaster ride of deadly twists and turns AND STILL IT'S(5h Mar 2010). We took up this challenge and hoping to emerge stronger, better with blessings of mom and dad.

All the credits should goto my brother. He taken care of shortlisting, purchase, registration and all other hassles. I just checked into Kovilpatti and took comfortable ride from railway station to home. Great!!! :-)



That's our Mahindra Xylo in-front of our home


Would add more stories whenever I find opportunity to visit my home and get chance to ride in Xylo. Bad I forgot driving. Good I have driving license. Looking forward to drive it myself one day.

Without mom and dad's inherited strength, this wouldn't have been possible. Thanks again to my mom and dad.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the car and enjoyyy the rides. Do keep updating us on whats happening. While you are riding around the city, let us take the news around the world.. Clipped.in

    ReplyDelete