Sunday, July 29, 2007

Looking for Stunning, Amazing, Awesome Story? Check It Out

Is your life boring? Couldn't get anything to read? Don't know what to do now? Looking for something that can kill your time? I have a great idea that can help you in sorting out all the aforementioned problems. Just subscribe to "Mrs.Mary Magda" and her associates mailing list and you will get tons of mails filled with juicy, creamy, emotional, and action filled stories. By rough estimate it will take million years for you to read all of their carefully crafted, well written stories filled with texts that can even beat any kind of SPAM filtering techniques ever made or in making.

Can't believe me? Read the following one which I recently got in my mail Inbox(Yes, I got this in my Inbox, this story has beaten both my Yahoo SPAM filter and Mozilla Thuderbird SPAM filter as well). Kudos to "Mrs.Mary Magda" and their creators.

Here starts the story of Mrs.Mary Magda....

Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs.Mary Magda,a 65yrs old lady. I am a cancer patient and a nationality of Egypt. I am married to Mr. Salama Magda, who worked with Egypt embassy in SWITZERLAND for nine years before he died in an Air crash in September 8, 1998. We were married for eleven years without a child.Before his death we were devoted Christians. When my late husband was alive we protected our assets of $USD38 Million through the purchase of a life insurance policy (Swiss variable annuities) from a Swiss life insurance company. I was irrevocably designates as beneficiaries of the policy.

The purpose of this investment was to safe our principal capital and make use of accrues income from the annuities for our upkeep since the principal fund and the accrued interest are exempt from Swiss taxes under Swiss law.But unfortunately he dies.Recently, my Doctor told me
that I would not last long due to my cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke.I developed this sickness as a result of the sudden shock and hearth attack I had when the breaking news came to me on that faithful day that my husband was involved in an Air crash and died in the crash of Swissair Flight 111 in September 8, 1998. Having known my condition I decided to liquidate these assets and donate this fund with all the accrued interests to church or better still a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want an individual that will use this fund to churches,Orphanages,Research centers and widows, propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.

I took this bold decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband's relatives are of questionable characters and are not Christians. They have been persuasive and inquisitive to know where we have invested our funds but I cannot
reveal this to them.And I don't want our hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers and I would dislike a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner.

Hence the reasons for taking this bold decision. Because of their selfish threat I have ordered the Swiss insurance company to transfer my fund to the Bank vault in Netherland pending when I will find a good Christian believer whom I shall entrust the fund unto to help me
carried out my wishes. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and for the presence of my late Husband relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.I have briefed my attorney about this development. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of my attorney in HART ROW, UK to issue you my power of authority and other documents that would enable you to lay claim of the fund from the security company in Netherlands.I want you and the church to always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for other people for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here.

Expecting to hearing from you.

Email; mary_magda02@yahoo.se

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs Mary Magda

No comments:

Post a Comment