Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Sify Friends

After a long time I got time to make a blog entry. And that too with good memorable pictures. One of my friend Arun, who works with me at Sify got releived and moving out to pursue different opportunity at Wipro. On that we got a chance to snap up the final moments with him in the cam. Here are those....

L to R: Karthikeyan R(Yes its Me), Abdul Hakkim, and person who was in limelight on that day Mr. Arun

L to R: Suresh Kumar, Hari, Arun and Me(Karthikeyan R)

L to R: Me(Karthikeyan R), Senthil(Back), Jaycee(Front), Arun, Mahesh, Suresh and Vasanth

L to R: Vasanth and Arun
(Back to them is TN's most famous masterpiece to showcase its power in field of IT, yes its none other than TIDEL Park, Taramani)
My working place is in the building right in-front of the TIDEL.

L to R: Vasanth, (will update the name soon - Info: I'm new to Sify), Arun and Hari

And more,



1 comment: