Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Pet "Tiger"

I went to my home recently to see my new pet dog at home. Though I already have a dog at my home of pomerian breed, the then prevalent situation when I bought it was different, the focus was mostly on a lovable, playful breed. But now the current situation is very different and we need dog of very brave, brisk and true chesty characteristics. For this we zeroed in on a Alsatian breed and we got that breed puppy.

We thought softy "Puppy" (pomerian breed) would easily make up with the small puppy and enjoy playing with this "Tiger"(new puppy's name). But ground reality was damn different and "Puppy" is very reluctant to accept this new predator in home. Just for this cause I decided to make a "Peace Tour' 2008" to do a reconciliation effort between this estranged puppies. I have tried out many different ways to make "Puppy" to adjust with new puppy, but all efforts went into vain. I tried making each other to speak and resolve all conflicts and they did spoke to each other but unfortunately they couldn't end up in any deal and most unfortunate is I couldn't able to understand under what terms they had conducted their talks, I just heard 'vow... vow.... errrrrrrrrr.... vow.......'

Since I don't have much time to stay in home and continue the peace effort since I have lots of work pending back in office, temporarily I have stationed peak keeping blocks in between them until I find a permanent fair, acceptable solution to both of them. Now I'm looking for an international mediator who can effectively manage two ferociously fighting members and understand their basic problems. To better keep the quarrel under control, I have warned them of don't cross the lines otherwise they will invite adverse consequences to the extreme of calling Mr George W Bush to solve the crisis 'amicably' irrespective of whatever organizations like Blue Cross, Menaka Gandhi etc. etc... they appeal.

Here are the few pictures of disturbed neighbors,



Here comes the "Tiger - the great"


It has started nice with a handshake like interviewer but later it started
biting something very similar to interviewers...


Aaahh here come the ferocious "Tiger"


Beautiful look isn't it???


Tiger knows never look back your past so its looking down....


What els you can expect from this cunning world...


A good snap... But whom I have left to rest???


So made it to wake up and play with me...


Hmmmm..... its feeling very sleepy I think.... shortly went to sleep again...


A short video about troubled neighbors...

No comments:

Post a Comment