Saturday, December 01, 2007

My Office - TIDEL & ELNET

Below are the pictures of the my office in Chennai. Its in Taramani area on the IT Expressway corridor


TIDEL which has my company Sify's head quarters...
this is the view from ELNET near by to TIDEL which is the another office of my company..


view of Ascendas IT Park from ELNET


ELNET's mini fish aquarium... it has very strange and wonderful fishes...


Guess what it is?? yes a kind of fish...


TIDEL in a rainy day...



Surrounding area of TIDEL...


ELNET's open fish aquarium... a very nice one... thanks to ELNET people for maintaining such wonderful species all over the premises....


Another mini fish aquarium at the entry point of ELNET building...
It has another different variety..


Tried to do something different while taking picture but ended up bit weirdly but who is looking for perfection out there? so adding this to my post...

A mini video of TIDEL and clouded sky...



No comments:

Post a Comment