Saturday, December 01, 2007

One Fine Saturday @ Sify, Chennai

Oops finally got sometime off from the busy weekdays and this Saturday decided to take some time off from the knowledge upgrade time to blog.

Last week also I came to office and found few other people too into office to finish up their final project delivery tasks. We went together to have lunch Tidel restaurant and clicked few pictures at that time... Here are some of those...


L to R: Kuppuraj and Jose Merlin at TIDEL


its none other than me(Karthikeyan R) in TIDEL
[human readers please ignore the nuisance of mentioning my name often in my blog posts.. its actually meant for blind web crawlers who knows nothing other than text)


here comes the bit interesting character called Rajasekar...
at that time he was fighting with AIRCEL CC executives over his over bills which he claims wrong but he is kind of human being living more with the electronic cells rather than bio cells...
so definitely he must have used his free airtime and should have resulted in that high bills


Kuppuraj..


Sorry again... this is Karthikeyan R.. i.e. Me
behind me is my PC and adjusting to all crap things I do and thankfully it don't have mobility feature otherwise it would have left me long before...


just another angle.. rest are same and I still stand with what I said... that was my PC and I'm sitting in my cubicle..


bit closer.... found any reaction from my PC like turning its monitor away??? none know?? I know it don't react to anything that's why it still stand intact otherwise I would have smashed it long before.. the person who stands is Mr Senthilkumar AKA Mr. Dependable


here comes the bailwan otherwise called as Villain who has thrown me away from my cubicle and took this nice shots to show to his would be's to fool them....


this is the real owner of that cubicle and PC...


Hmmm.. no other way... pardon me.... since we all took pictures together I'm forced to show
pictures like this which is arguably devastating to light hearted and kids under 15... but no other go...


here is Mr Kuppuraj in his professional outfit..


here we got a very good group photo....
standees L to R are Senthil Kumar and Karthikeyan R
and
distinguished[I should better say disturbing] guests are Kuppuraj and Rajasekar
(thankfully the villain was out of this to click this one)


no... the evil will never go away it seems...
here comes the clash of titans..
L to R.. the good(Karthikeyan R) and bad(Jose Merlin)..


finally we all gave up to the villain's demand to showcase his solo picture...
and I request my viewers to take a look at his cargo trouser he is wearing and that was just one simple silly thing he wanted to show off to everyone and so please remember this terrible combination and appreciate him about this cargo if you happen to meet him next time and tell me your comments if you are good in condition after all he is most dreaded person out here...


No comments:

Post a Comment