Monday, September 17, 2007

North Indian Snowfall

The winter in North India don't just stop with the chilling weather. Some times it produces beautiful North Indian version of snow fall. Thought its not actually the exact snow fall but it's enough for me to call it's snow fall since the place I actually belong never seen temperatures below 2o degrees.

Checkout the picture I took with my mobile and you will agree how chilling and fantastic it would be in such environment after being under the scorching sun for almost 22 years except few days that I spent in hill stations Ooty and Kodaikanal...

It was a fine afternoon it all started... I thought someone is playing by throwing stones... caz the sound was so compelling that I panicked and rushed out to check out what is actually happening...

To my biggest surprise first time ever in my life seeing some white snow balls falling down, for me it was like angel coming down... I called up my parents immediately and was talking with them about this for almost 15 minutes... you can understand my level of enthusiasm at that time...

Here are the pics I clicked...


A view of my Sector 10A home backyard.. filled with ice...

My home terrace.... From now onwards... like the Who touched moon first... there would be another question going to be very popular among Kovilpatti people is "Who walked over the icy service first time from Kovilpatti????" Answer is none other than Super Star Karthikeyan...

Another question would also come... yes you guessed it right... who took the handful of ice first time??? Its none other than Mr Karthikeyan... Hurrah.. what a great achievement...

A closer look at snow...

A pile of snow next to my home..

Check out how fast surfaces are filled with snow storm..

Another view from my home...

View of untouched snow surface in my home terrace...

It all started with this kind of snow dots...

Other pictures....




2 comments: