Monday, September 17, 2007

One Fine Day With Sunflowers

Though my pappa's and his few brothers are employed in government organization, except my dad, all my uncle's are still carrying out the agriculture that my grandpa has left. For me, going out and staying with the big joint family is always fun and never tiring event. They do different kind of crop cultivation depends on the season like mad programmers code under different files...

When I was visiting my native place, I went to check out the sunflower crop land after hearing about it.

It was breathtaking to see so many flowers in same place. Here are the pics I took with my mobile cam.





My cousin Raju (my best freind too).
he do anything for me. good guy. but to be frank unfortunately i'm not like him
but good thing is i'm trying to match his characteristics..






1 comment: